Jessica + Scott {married}

You might want to grab a cup of coffee or your beverage of choice for this one. Sit back, and take a peek at Jessica and Scott’s amazing New York wedding. Trust me, it’s a good one!

We met Jessica and Scott at the historic Plaza Hotel, where they were getting ready for their big day.

Jessica, reading a note from Scott before their first look.

Need I state the obvious? Jessica is a classic beauty.

Scott, the handsome groom opening his gift from Jessica. I’m pretty sure he likes it!

Getting set up for their first-look on the Plaza’s gorgeous marble staircase. No peeking, Scott!

Love, love, love this moment.

The Plaza is adjacent to Central Park, so we ventured out for some portraits.

Wow! We didn’t exactly have the place to ourselves. Although, you’d never know it from the portraits we were able to strategically capture of Scott and Jessica as we made our way through beautiful Central Park.

You can see the Plaza in the background of these next two images.

After working our way through Central Park, we headed to The Wainwright Inn for Jessica and Scott’s lakeside ceremony and reception.

Scott included a photo of his father in his boutonniere.

Scott seeing Jessica make her way down the aisle. So sweet.

Mr. and Mrs. Malish!!

This might be my favorite image of the day.

I loved the soft color palette, and all of the beautiful details.

Vendors

Venue- The Wainwright Inn

Catering and Cake- Cornerstone Catering

Make-Up- Nam Vo

Custom Dress- Samuelle Couture

Personal Flowers- Denise Fasanello Floral Design

Reception Flowers-Perry Shuler

Calligraphy- eDanae

DJ and Lighting- Harborside Productions

What an amazing opportunity to travel to New York to document Jessica and Scott’s wedding. It was such an adventure making our way through the streets of New York with Scott and Jessica, before heading to the lush grounds of the historic Wainwright Inn. They planned the most beautiful wedding, that we felt honored to be a part of.

We didn’t meet Jessica and Scott until their wedding day, but upon meeting them both, I discovered right away what sincere, sweet people they are. And it’s plain to see how head-over-heels in love they are with each other! Congratulations Scott and Jessica! Thank you for sharing your celebration with us!

• Amazing work, this my be 2nd favorite wedding :)

• Stacy Cross said:

Beautiful! You make it look easy! :)

• Sarah said:

What a gorgeous couple. Both of them are movie star material. He dress was just exquisite. Way to go, you guys! Great job!

• Sherry H said:

Oh my gosh! Seriously some of the best stuff I have ever seen from you guys- you have outdone yourselves! And holy moly- what a beautiful couple! She looks like Sarah-Jessica in some of the pics and he looks like a movie star out of the 40's!

• Nycia said:

Simply Stunning!! What a beautiful couple!! GREAT WORK!!

• Chloe said:

Gorgeous! What a beautiful wedding, very beautifully captured.

• UMMM!!!! Gorgeous! Everything! Awesome job guys!!

• Emily said:

Amazing!

• Everything about these screams romantic - you couldn't have captured their day any better! Beautiful!

• Maggie Mae :) said:

LOVE! you captured all of the details in perfect light!! Such a beautiful couple!!!

• Gina said:

Wow - this is just gorgeous. All the timeless, classic touches and the emotion you captured between bride and groom really shine through. LOVE IT.

• What a beautiful couple! Such a beautiful day, and wonderful photographs of all the special details. The dress looks amazing! I would love some pictures to remember working on such a beautiful creation, with such a lovely bride!

• Grace said:

This might be just the most gorgeous wedding ever! Scott and Jessica are so beautiful! This wedding should be posted on Style Me Pretty.

• Aliza Werner said:

Gorgeous! Classic, clean, and absolutely elegant. Beautiful work.

• Jessica Malish said:

Jennifer & CJ, we were blown away when we saw the highlights on Friday but now we're totally speechless after seeing the full gallery of images!!!! You and CJ are so incredibly talented, and we can't ever thank you enough for coming all the way to NYC and capturing the happiness and beauty of our big day in these AMAZING photos. We feel so lucky to have wedding photos that are as beautiful as the memories we'll always carry with us in our hearts. Thank you both!!!

• arlene said:

I love your wedding (and other) photos! It's like Christmas when I see a new post! So beautiful!

• BEAUTIFUL! It is really neat to see you guys working in NYC--I'm so used to all of us Texas Brides!! Great work guys, these are breathtaking--I love the shot of her in the background leading up to their first look... such a gorgeous couple!

• Oh my goodness! This is amazing! What amazing photography and an amazing wedding!

• Sharon said:

What an amazing wedding, beautiful couple, and gorgeous photos! Love them all!

• Rebecca said:

Jenn and CJ, WOW - amazingly, stunningly, gorgeous. I can't believe you met them on their wedding day! You captured their moments and personalities so beautifully. Clearly SO in love! And the setting and details...pure perfection...

• Sarah said:

Gorgeous! Question for the bride: I love your bridesmaids' dresses.....who makes them? Thanks!

• Jennifer said:

Hi Sarah! Jessica's bridesmaids' dresses are made by Jenny Yoo http://www.jennyyoo.com

• rebecca d said:

amazing!!! best wedding photos I have ever seen, great job!

• billy said:

Beautiful wedding, very elegant! Wish I would have known that you guys were coming to the city because I live next door to the Plaza on 59th! Every day I walk my dog around the pond in the park where you shot some of these.

• These are so beautiful! I love the groom's suit. What a great job, guys.

• Michele said:

Holy moly, they are drop dead gorgeous...seriously, there cannot be a couple more beautiful. What an amazing wedding and such gorgeous images! Beautiful work!

• Maris said:

GORGEOUS! I LOVED the groom's suit. Where is it from?

• Pingback : All About Wedding Sparklers - I61studio Blog