Jessica {bridals}

A tea-length dress, a gorgeous bride, and a t-bird?? I’m in love with this session. Jessica has the coolest bridal style ever! I’ve been dying to share this session with you all, but Steven, Jessica’s husband as of Saturday at 5:30pm, confessed that he’d have a hard time not peeking at our blog. So cute. Now, I can not wait to share their wedding with you! It was full of fab style. Oh my goodness, it was a good one! So stay tuned!

And a big, huge thank you to Frank Frericks of 2 Dine 4 Catering for allowing us the pleasure of using his beautiful T-bird convertible for this shoot. Frank is one of the nicest guys in the biz, and he also happens to have a few other fab cars that are available for wedding departures. So, if you’d like to make a grand exit from your wedding in style or if you’re looking for a talented catering team, Frank is your man!

• Leah Muse said:

What a stunner! These are gorgeous.

• Kat Bevel said:

What an awesome session! Lovin' the 1st and 11th photo from top.

• LOVE! how fun is this bride! i hope to be half as cool as her. :)

• Faith said:

I knew I recognized that car! What a gorgeous bridal session. Cannot wait to see the wedding!

• Lisa Woods said:

Awesome car, great bride, killer pictures.

• Does it seem too vain for me to say these are my favorite bridals ever? Probably so, but these are frickin' amazing, Jen. You and CJ are the most marvelously talented artists and you're both such a pleasure to work with. You truly make it fun and I am ever so grateful for your dedication to your work which shows in every single one of these shots. I feel so honored that we were so LUCKY to have you as our photographers. These are all my favorite photographs, and I loved watching Steven's face light up when he saw them, that was the best. I also dearly appreciate Frank for bringing the T-Bird, the photos wouldn't be the same without it and it was a great surprise for Steven!

• Addie said:

I adore these!

• Arol said:

These are so killer!!! Nice work!!!

• Pingback : My Bridal Photos by Jennifer Nichols

• Michelle said:

That second photo is definitely my favorite. I love her style!

• Pingback : Southern Bridals :: Jessica « Southern Weddings Magazine

• Ahh!!! Crazy. These are so perfectly done!! Gorgeous.