Christy + Phil {married}

VenueLadybird Johnson Wildflower Center

CoordinatorThe Simplifiers

Floral DesignLa Fleur Vintage

DJ– Ryan Williams

CateringKurant Events

What a dreamy wedding to shoot! The Wildflower Center was the most beautiful setting for Christy and Phil’s colorful celebration. Christy was glowing in her Reem Acra dress and seeing her and Phil walking hand in hand in the meadow really looked like a fairy tale. These two are an amazing couple and their happiness was definitely contagious. Everyone had a wonderful time!

Congrats Christy and Phil!!

• Arol said:

Hole Cow! Amazingness!!!

• Marqus said:

Gorgeous as Always!!!

• Incredible! This whole set is perfect. Just perfect.

• Tali said:

Dreamy is also the only word I could think of to describe this!

• Mother of the Groom said:

Absolutely beautiful! ...The photos as well as the couple. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

• Dream clients, dream family, amazing photographers and rockstar vendors...makes our job so easy. Great job, these photos are ethereal and stunning!

• Niki Harry said:

I absolutely love your work. I think I check your site daily! This is so beautiful. The wedding, the bride and groom, the feel... romantic, dreamy, gorgeous! Love the wildflowers! Super, super job!!

• Pingback : Weniger ist mehr – sommerliche Tischdekoration mit einzelnen Blüten

• Your pictures are amazing. I really love your work. And I love the atmosphere of that wedding. Like a fairy tale. Great wedding, great job.

• Deb North said:

A fantasy wildflower wedding in the woods...Simply beautiful!

• why is everything always bigger and better in tejas???
    holy fabulous.
    have you ever NOT knocked out a wedding???
    i want to look like that bride in my next life.

• Sara said:

Absolutely breathtaking! Jennifer you are AMAZING!!

• Lainnie said:

I know this is an older post, but I remembered these photos that were up on the Cupcakes and Cashmere website back in August and I had to come back and see them for myself on your site. So glad that they are this extensive. Blown away from this dream like wedding. What gorgeous photos! I'm going to browse the newer weddings now!

• Pingback : My 26th Birthday Party Plans– A Summer Soiree | thehyperbalist