Stacy + Adam {married}

I have to admit that we were a little nervous going into this one! The beautiful bride, Stacy, is a talented photographer here in Austin. Not only that, but most of her bridesmaids are also photographers. So while we were beyond flattered that she chose us to document her big day, I felt that we reeeeally needed to deliver on this one! Luckily, Stacy is one of the coolest girls around. I’ve known Stacy through our photographer community here in Austin for a few years, but after being a part of her wedding day, I really got to see what an amazing person she is. She’s one of the most authentic people around, she’s kind, hilarious, and full of life. So, it’s easy to see why Adam fell for her. And if you spend just a few moments with Stacy and Adam, you can instantly see that they’re absolutely perfect for each other….

Congrats Stacy and Adam!! Thank you SO much for including us in your magical day! XOXO

Venue- Longhorn River Ranch

Coordinator- Clink Events

Catering- Primizie

Floral- Prive

DJ- Josh Wilkinson

Lighting- Illios

Cake- Michelle’s Patisserie

• mike said:

The two black and white images toward the end with the...are those bubbles?

Wow.

• Jennifer said:

Hi Mike! It's confetti that everyone threw into the air during "Footloose." Isn't it fun?!

• gabby t said:

Beautiful work as always

• Arol said:

The two b&w photos with the crazy bubble/explosions look AMAZING. I don't even know what is going on. Nice work.

• JENN & CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we LOVE them! i mean LOVE them!!!! you captured all our fun and details and crazy moments!! you captured adam and i so perfectly! you made me look and feel so gorgeous (and i am a picky one!) ;) we can't thank you enough for capturing our day so gorgeously! and no rush but now i can't wait to see more. ha! thank you thank you!!! and seriously! our confetti rocked!!!! XOXOXO! s&a :)

• Emily said:

Looks like a gorgeous and fun day all around!! Great work!

• Adam Comer said:

I have a massive smile while I look over these photos...They're amazing!!! I so enjoyed working with you both and can't wait to relive the day over and over, through stunning pictures.

• Megan Urban said:

What awesome pictures of an awesome wedding! Sweet, fun couple as well...and the pictures really seem to communicate who they are and how much they were enjoying their day.

• Wow - Jennifer - such an amazing representation of the night! The photos are amazing and I'm so thrilled to have been a part of this awesome celebration! Stacy/Adam - love you guys!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Seriously amazing!!! I love every single image....!

• Way to go Jenn and CJ - lotta pressure and you delivered a thousand times over. I especially love the BP portrait and the pictures by the glassy pond...so gorgeous. Congratulations!

• Emilia Jane said:

WHAT?! OMY those tattoos are seriously AMAZING.

• CJ, These look amazing as always! I know when we renew our vows we want you guys to photograph the occasion.

• What a beautiful wedding!! Great job, Jen!! Stacy looks so pretty and happy!!

• Unbridaled said:

We loved working with Stacy so much on her sweet and fun pink dress, that she looked absolutely gorgeous in! Their wedding looks like it was sooo much fun. Congrats to Stacy and Adam! Luv your friends at Unbridaled.

• Adam Kealing said:

So amazing, and yes those two confetti shots are SO FREAKING COOL!!!!!

• Pingback : austin wedding photographer : austin wedding photography : destination wedding photographer : stylish and modern wedding and portrait photography

• Shelley said:

Beautiful, as usual. You guys did another amazing job! Thanks for sharing.

• Pingback : Weekly Inspiration « Whim & Wanderlust

• Ariel said:

Thank GAWD for Google Images Search By Image function for helping me track you guys down as the source for the adorable tree & owl tattoo image. It's going viral all over the web, but no one seems to be linking it back to you guys ... so glad I could find the source of the inspiration!!

• Johne115 said:

Several of these games are worth some time and are actually quite fun. dckadfagbeed

• Pingback : Fingers. | Tattoologist