Kate + James – Trash the Dress!

kj-blog-2

kj-blog-27

kj-blog-28

kj-blog-29

kkj-blog-20

kj-blog-19

kj-blog-25

We were thrilled that Kate and James were game for a day-after shoot! We got to take full advantage of having such a gorgeous couple in an amazing location-Grand Cayman! These two were up for anything, and as a result, we captured some of my favorite photos to date! Thanks for being such good sports, and so much fun! You guys rock!!

• Zach said:

There all great, but the 2nd half are for sure my favs...how do you book such sweet gigs :)

• Lilly said:

These are amazing!

• Stacy said:

They are about as adorable as they could be . . . and you definitely captured them in an extraordinarily beautiful way!

• stan said:

cripes! these are unbelievable!!!!

• Joy said:

These are so beautiful! Of course Kate and James are both gorgeous and that doesn't hurt ;) I'm so jealous that I didn't hear about you guys until 2 years AFTER my wedding, with a crappy, boring and unimaginative photographer. These shots look like a wedding magazine, they're too pretty to be of real people at their real wedding!

• Kayla said:

Totally awesome! Great colors and locations! How fun!

• Sherry said:

These are absolutely amazing! You guys did an excellent job and I'm sure it was great to have a beautiful couple to work with. Way to go- I love them all!

• kristi said:

You guys are so awesome! Definitely my favorite Austin photogs. I am in love with your work.

ps I know your Aunt Deborah. She's best friends with my mother in law, Charlotte.

Kristi

• Nessa said:

You have such an eye for color. I can't even pick a favorite. I love them all!!

• Daniela said:

I am a relative of Nathalie Bickley, and I fell in love with your work from her pictures. With these pictures, I've fallen even more in love! I've looked at them three times already and I don't even know these people! You and your husband do an amazing job and you guys have my dream career. :)

• Trisha said:

looove the ones in the water!!

• Debora said:

Awesome! Truely Amazing! You're my favorite niece in the whole wide world, and it doesn't hurt that you are so darn talented!

• Pingback : [Inspiration Board] Trash the Dress « northwoods wedding company