Sarah + Jaime {Married!}

img_7122

Sarah’s grandmother surprised her with this adorable doll and had even re-created Sarah’s wedding-day details down to the feather-motif necklace that she wore.
sj-doll-duo

img_7115

Bouquets of Austin did a beautiful job with all of the vibrant floral arrangements and bouquets!
img_7063

poster-duo

My favorite cake-toppers ever. It’s Jaime and Sarah!
cake-toppers-duo1

candy-bar-duo

Sarah and Jaime did an amazing job putting together all of their details. My new favorite centerpieces are these stacks of books that they collected to go with their color scheme. Brilliant!
img_7023

img_70281

Their friend hand-made these unique corsages. I’ll provide her contact info. real soon!
img_7320

Sarah and Jaime wanted to see each other for a moment right before the ceremony. So sweet.
img_7130

img_7129

sj-details-duo

img_9000

109sj

111

sj-ceremony-duo

They had originally planned on an outdoor ceremony, but the weather wasn’t cooperating as a cold front was blowing in that afternoon. Luckily, the skies cleared up right after the ceremony and provided some beautiful light for the bride and groom portraits. Yay!
img_7478

s-j-duo-1

img_7259

img_7257

img_7263

sj-duo-2

Favorite!!
img_7278

img_7291

sj-duo3

img_73001

sarah-duo-2

img_7352

sarah-duo

More awesome details and cupcakes from Sugar Mama’s! My favorite!!
sj-details-group-1

sj-details-duo-2

sj-duo-6

Photo booth fun!! These are always a big hit! This is by far the best way to capture fun photos of your guests. Check out CJ posing for our test shots. Lookin’ good!
sj-photo-booth-group
I had to throw in another photo of the cake toppers, so you could see that even their kitties made an appearance! Too cute!
sj-duo-dance

376sj

Vendors

VenueMercury Hall

Coordinator
– Aimee Villa with Lizze Belle Event Planning

FloristBouquets of Austin

Veil and Corsages– Jessica Leavitt (stemsandgems@gmail.com)

CupcakesSugar Mama’s Bakeshop

Cake Toppers– Naked Peggies from Etsy

We love smaller, intimate weddings. Especially when they’re personalized with such amazing details as Sarah and Jaime’s! They did such a fantastic job of bringing Mercury Hall to life through their use of vibrant color, balloons, and small touches that truly reflected their personalities and great sense of style and design. Congrats Sarah and Jaime! Thanks for sharing such a special occasion with us!

And I have to give major props to Aimee Villa with Lizze Belle Events, who coordinated all of their wedding day events. She did a fabulous job, as always! If you’re looking for a wedding planner, definitely contact Aimee. She’s one of the best in town!

• Sarah said:

Thank you so much for everything Jennifer and CJ!! Looking through these, I can't stop smiling thinking about what an awesome day we had. You guys are the best!

• Nathalie Bickley said:

I love all the gorgeous details! What a beautiful couple!! Great pictures!!

• Aimee said:

Wow! These are so beautiful! I love Sarah's mom in the photo booth. So cute! Sarah & James were so awesome to work with and all of the special details that they worked on made it so personal. What a wonderful day!

• Danielle said:

LOVE, amazing job as always! This wedding is so so precious to me. I have always had a love for birds & bird cages. I have been collecting bird details for months for my big day. Congrats Sarah & if you decide you would like to part with any of your precious details...let me know :)

• Kayla said:

You always shoot the funnest weddings! This one is awesome!

• Sarah Q said:

LOVE these! Their details are PERFECTO!!

• Pingback : Rock 'n Roll Bride · Thursday Treats – 03rd Dec 2009

• Chloe said:

So, so, so beautiful. What an incredibly thoughtful wedding and what amazing photography. Truly natural and beautiful and lovely. Keep up the fantastic work.

• Loulabelle said:

Just found this blog and it is amazing! That wedding was just gorgeous and so pretty. Lovely!

• Emily said:

What an adorable wedding! Great details!! Love the pics

• Pingback : blogin’ mc bloggin’ « Jessica Leavitt

• Hanh said:

Congratulations to Sarah and Jaime!! So fresh and fun!!! You can see Sarah's adoration with the people she loves. =)

• Gorgeous set, Jennifer! Your work is truly an inspiration.

• Pingback : Real Wedding Inspiration {Sarah & Jaime} | ...Algo Azul

• Nikala said:

Love this wedding! Hoping to re-create some of these lovely touches.
    Are you able to share the balloon company that was used? Thanks

• Sheena said:

I absolutley love the 'lovebird' print customised with the wedding date - does anyone know where I can purchase a copy?
    Thanks

• Rommalee said:

Great wedding, I absolutely love the bird print too, where is it from?

• Pingback : Been a long time… «