Sara + Bob {married}

Venue- Vista West Ranch

Coordindator- Lizze Belle Events

Floral Design- Petal Pushers

Band- The Grooves

What an amazing, colorful celebration! Sara and Bob were married at Vista West Ranch in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, surrounded by friends and family that had come from all across the map to be a part of their wedding day festivities. Sara and Bob definitely know how to throw a party! Everyone had a wonderful time celebrating with the happy couple. Congrats Sara and Bob!!

• Gorgeous! Love it! The colors, the aqua bride's shoes, and the papel picado are awesome!

• Sara said:

Perfect! Amazing! Beautiful! Fun! We could not be happier- Thank you Jennifer and CJ!!!

• Leigh-Ellen said:

Love all the bright colours. Beautiful wedding. Beautiful photos.

• Sarah Q said:

LOVE this wedding! So fun! The "Here Comes the Bride" sign is PERFECT. And the bridesmaid dresses?! Awesome! Great job, friends.

• Deborah Wimbish said:

WOW!!Beautiful Sara and Bob, What fun, I am so sorry once again to not have been able to share in this beautiful celebration of your love and commitment. All the Best. "Besame Mucho"

• Nessa K said:

That couple, those colors, the car, oh my! Everything about this is beautiful. =)

• Amy DeYoung said:

Love this wedding and all the fun details and colors!! Gorgeous :)

• Megan said:

Phenomenal!!! Wonderful wedding details, gorgeous bride, amazing pictures that captured so much excitement & fun -- I'm so impressed, Jennifer & Sara!

• I LOVE this wedding! The colors are spectacular!

• Whitney Lee said:

What an incredible affair! A fabulous theme no doubt! The colors, the maracas, the truck, don't mess with Texas... I heart it all! The first shot though - is straight out of my dreams. Talk about window shopping! I'll take that window To-go please <3

• Joe Kennell said:

Great Photos! It was nice working with you at Sara & Bob's wedding!

• Pingback : Tribeza Magazine {Featured} » The Nichols Blog